Responsibility and Duties
1. Schedule all subcontractor activities and monitor their progress, performance, and quality of work. Meet subs for layout, questions, etc. Responsible to control of costs and materials management and procurement.
2. Exercises control over framing schedules and construction framing progress in order to complete construction framing projects within the time allotted
3. Inspects construction work to ensure conformity to plans & specifications and meets quality expectations. Constantly check for quality and correct installations
4. Coordinate and schedule all job inspections as required by local codes
5. Report to the Superintendent or Project Manager on project progress
6. Maintain plans, specifications, and as-builts at the job site
7. Be able to read blueprints, specifications, and building codes to communicate information to others at the job site and within the project and ownership teams
8. Be able to think well ahead for materials ordering and subcontractor scheduling on large complex projects
– 8 years overall experience in framing
1. You most likely have your own hand and power tools and are fully tooled up
2. Have knowledge of all building trades, building materials, assemblies, tools, and machines
3. Valid Washington State Driver’s license with a clean record
4. Mathematical skills and analytical skills necessary to do material take-offs, labor predictions and framing calculations
5. Able to do layout and framing
6. Ability to work well on a team and individually
7. Those offered positions will be drug tested, E-verified and have background checks to qualify
Wages and other benefits
The position offers a competitive wage (DOE). We offer benefits including paid medical, dental, short and long term disability, paid time off; profit sharing among others.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible ALL applicants MUST provide a cover letter with a summary of your experience and a resume that MUST contain current wage, wage history, along with wage requirements (RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED).
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls, please.