Responsibility and Duties
- Assist more experienced carpenters with all types of carpentry work from framing to finish
- Assist with placement of concrete work
- General hand demolition of various components of residential structures
- Job site cleanup, mobilization and demobilization
- Other day to day tasks on the construction site
- A track record of hard work and willingness to learn
- Must have your own hand and power tools (or be willing to get them shortly after starting)
- Toolbelt, hand tools, circular saw, etc.
- Have minimal knowledge of construction and a desire to learn every day.
- A desire to:
– Work hard
– Teach those on the job that know less than you
– Learn from those on the job that know more than you
– Be a student of building science (know how things go together and the changing requirements of materials and codes)
- Valid Washington State Driver’s license with a clean record
- A SAFE work history (10 hr OSHA Card or EPA RRP a plus)
- Able to do layout, framing, finishing of typical projects
- Ability to draw appropriate sketches to communicate details to employees and others
- Ability to work well on a team and individually
9. Strong references
10. Those offered positions will be drug tested, E-verified and have background checks to qualify
Wages and other benefits
The position offers a competitive wage (DOE). We offer benefits including paid medical, dental, short and long term disability, paid time off; profit sharing among others.
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible ALL applicants MUST provide a cover letter with a summary of your experience and a resume that MUST contain current wage, wage history, along with wage requirements (RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT THE ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED).
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls, please.